Friday, September 16, 2005

Return from White Owl Island

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I returned from the White Owl humbled. She did not offer me advice when I asked for guidance as I lead so many travellers through a foreign realm. Instead she gave me this pastoral crook as a symbol of divine creative power. She assured me that with this crook on my staff I could guide others on the spiral journey of regeneration.

Now I am not sure what I will do with my free time here in Duwamish. I might wander down to the Gypsy encampment by the bridge or I might return to the bath-house where the Ferry Women and Priestesses bathe. My room in the Inn is very comfortable and from my window I can see the light house on White Owl Island and mentally plot the path I walked to meet White Owl.

5 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Well this is something else again, rich and golden!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Luna said...

The power to guide, what a gift!

Do pamper yourself and relax. I'll be happy to bring you an calming herbal concoction of chamomile, blackberry leaves, lemongrass, rose petals, spearmint, lemon balm and hibiscus tea. I find it very relaxing.

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

What amazing comments everyone. I am totally touched by your words Lois and yes Luna, the power to guide is an amazing gift to have been bestowed with. I confess, the Owl was affirming a role I have held for a long time - a role which has been a joy for me to fill.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

"She knows the ways,
she knows the roads,
and never once divides -
those two worlds which
are one -
where true creativity thrives."

Thank you Heather.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Believer said...

Relax and let your mind and body rest a bit, Heather. If you feel like company, we are all here. While you're drinking Luna's tea, drink in the beauty of a lovely Duwamish day as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home