Saturday, July 30, 2005

Welcome To Duwamish Gateway to Croatan


Where did the Idea for our Duwamish come from? Here it is, mystery solved the following quote flavors and color each word I write about Duwamish and Croatan.

One day I hope the rest of you will share the place your ideas come from.

Here it' is: it's a quote attributed to Chief Seattle....
So on behalf of me, Anita Marie, Welcome to Duwamish the Gateway to Croatan....




" And when the last red man shall have perished, and the memory of my tribe shall become a myth among the white men, these shores will swarm with the invisible dead of my tribe; and when our children’s children think themselves alone in the field, the store, the shop, upon the highway, or in the pathless woods, they will not be alone."

Chief Seattle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home